Our sports council
Well done to Finnley, Max, Rohan, Charlie, Oli, Carys, Mae, Brooke, Tess, Georgia, Heidi, Sophie, Imogen and Jessie who have been selected as member of the sports council.
Throughout this year, the sports council will be undertaking numerous roles that contribute to school sport at WItton.
These roles include:
- Supporting with the delivery of PE lessons
- Helping with demonstrations
- Teaching younger children (Y3-4) during taster session
- Being role models for other children
- Promote ideas and initiatives
- Lead and support events such as Sports day
- Organise teams
- Officiate and coach games
- Deliver lunchtime activities