This scene is just before our choir song.
There are 12 different characters.
TASKS:(You could make a scrap book/ keep a diary of your rehearsals and work)
- Read through the whole scene
- Listen to the revolting song
- Choose a character you really like
- Write a short description of your character- what are they like?
- Start reading your lines and underlining important words
- Change how you stay the lines- what is your characters emotion?
- Focus on your body language and facial expressions- what faces would your character pull? How would your character walk/sit/stand?