Please ensure pupils arrive in school wearing the correct uniform, with the appropriate equipment and with a reading book.
As well as following the school rules, in 5SL we developed our own expectations, we called it:
"A member of 5SL will"
- Line up in order, move sensibly around the school and set an example to others.
- Read their book between lessons, stand behind their chair at the end of lessons and leave lessons sensibly.
- Keep their workspace tidy, look after all resources and make the classroom a pleasant environment.
- Take responsibility for themselves and make use of free time to get organised.
- Treat all people with respect by listening, not interrupting and understanding the views of others.
- Show the PRIDE values in all they do.