We need to finish our smoothie project.
Monday – 3D shapes
- Nets of 3D shapes
- Nets surface area
- Volume of cuboids
Tuesday – packaging design
- Go to the project page.
- Click on the computer that says “Introduction: Meet Brad King”
- Watch the packaging design video.
- Draw the nets of 3 different shapes that could contain 1 litre = 1000 cm3 of smoothie.
- Choose your favourite shape. Can you make a prototype?
Remember to add the label you designed last week.
Wednesday – presentation
You now need to convince Brad King that your product should be manufactured.
Create a presentation that summarises:
- your market research
- your recipe
- your nutritional information
- your packaging
You could present this as:
- a powerpoint or prezi presentation
- a poster
- a video