'Keepy ups' :
- Children to use the tennis racket and ball to see how many keep ups that they can do.
- Try to use only the side of the racket
- Try holding the racket upside down and getting keep ups with the bottom of the handle.
Ball vs wall:
- See how many shots you can play against the wall (The rally will end when the ball bounces more than twice or you miss the wall)
- See if you can now do this with only one bounce allowed (Like how it should be in real tennis)
- Make a target zone in which each shot must be hit between the target zones (If you miss the zone, rally over).
- Play a game of tennis with a partner
- Clean hands before playing
- Use the same racket throughout/ do not swap rackets
- Clean hands and racket handle once you have finished your game