Welcome to 7QM's class page.
Miss Quine, Mr Palmer and Mrs Miele
Weekly update 29/3/21
I would like to say a big well done to all of 7QM for their hard work during our assessment week.
Now pupils are settled back in school, we have reintroduced homework with a few added extras
(Read Theory and Times Table Rock Stars).
7QM are expected to complete the following tasks weekly:
• Maths – booklet and MyMaths Online
• English – SPaG booklet
• Daily Times Table Rock Stars Online
• Read Theory Online / Daily Reading
Logging onto the Read Theory website to practise your reading comprehension skills at least three times a week. Will you get the accolade for the most knowledge points?
This week, you will receive login details for ttrockstars. We need to make sure that our class wins the Battle of the Bands. Make sure you complete at least 3 minutes in the garage or studio a day.
I am hoping that we will soon have some more bronze citizenship award badge winners in our midst. Thank you for updating your log books again this week.
Our virtual African tribes museum
Great collaborative geography
Great collaborative geography work
World day really inspired 7QM!
Head teachers awards
Sophie, Phoebe, Lily W and Holly for their superb writing from World day.
Scott cooked his family some foods from recipes we used in school .
Owen made a lemon drizzle cake.
Toby started back to dolphins swimming and is please to be swimming again.
Tristan is starting his contact rugby again and really looking forward to this
Holly made her family a chicken and vegetable soup using the skills learnt in school.
Finn is starting golf again at Gaudet Luce. He is working towards gaining his official handicap score. He hopes for 40.
Reading reviews- our recommendations on the hall of fame
It was wonderful to see the children dressing up and having some Halloween fun on our last day. The children have worked very hard and deserved the sugar fueled, scary, relaxed afternoon.
Well done to Scott for the most creative costume in class!
- Please continue to read for pleasure.
- How many books have you read on your bookopoly? Will you be the first to complete a set or a challenge?
- Your homework will be set by your maths and English teachers. When you log onto epraise, you can click onto the calendar icon to see what you need to do and when it is due.
- Mrs Miele's maths :Monday mymaths is set and completed by Wednesday. Thursday our book work for maths is set and handed in on the following Thursday.
- Mrs Miele will set spelling homework on Monday for Friday. Miss Quine will set our grammar work on Thursday.
- We would love to add a copy of your work to our 'Hall of Fame' gallery. Check out the great deli salad photos from DT.
- Your PE lessons are on Tuesday and Friday. Remember to come to school wearing your PE kit on those days. You can wear your school jumper over the top if it is chilly!
Hall of fame
- Check out the photos of our fabulous cell models, deli salads, ragu sauce and soup.