Year 7 home learning timetable
We are now into week five of remote learning! It is fantastic to see more and more of you joining the live lessons on Microsoft Teams - if you are unable to attend the lesson, you can watch the recording at a later time. We expect you you to save all work in the folder called 'PUPILS SAVE WORK HERE for every lesson.' You can either upload a word document or a photo if you are working on paper. Also, don't forget to click the 'DONE' button on Epraise and then your teacher can give you feedback and Epraise points.
We will be setting you 4 lessons a day with some additional reading and assemblies to watch. You will continue to have live maths and English lessons and your other subjects will be saved in 'Year 7' on Microsoft Teams.
Your maths and English live lessons will be at set times which are below:
- Monday: 8:40 and 1:25
- Tuesday: 11:05 and 1:25
- Wednesday: 9:30 and 11:05
- Thursday: 8:40 and 1:25
- Friday: 1:25
Have a great week!
- Please continue to read for pleasure.
- Droitwich Library is open again. Alternatively, you can download free e-books and audiobooks from Worcestershire Libraries using BorrowBox. If you are not a library member, you can join instantly with a Digital Library Membership.
- Your homework will be set by your maths and English teachers. When you log onto epraise, you can click onto the calendar icon to see what you need to do and when it is due.
- I would love to add a copy of your work to our 'Hall of Fame' gallery.
- Your PE lessons are on Monday and Friday. Remember to come to school wearing your PE kit on those days. You can wear your school jumper over the top if it is chilly!
Hall of fame
- I look forward to recording your achievements in here!