It has been lovely to see your work that has been uploaded on Epraise and the percentages that you have been achieving on Mymaths. I have been commenting and awarding Epraise points on both of these so please check for the feedback given. Please remember, that in order to upload work on epraise, you need to use your pupil account rather than the parent/carers account. As it is half term next week we have not set any Mymaths however, there are some optional activities for the children to do on the website.
Have a wonderful half term break and lets hope the sun keeps shining.
Stay safe and best wishes.
Welcome to 6QB's class page.
On our page you will find:
* Important information and reminders
* Hall of fame
* Book recommendations
* Pupils achievements we are celebrating
Important information and reminders
- Amazing Author Challenge - Do not forget to keep reading books by amazing authors and incredible illustrators. Show your sheet or reading journal to Mrs Strange to get 5 epraise points and a small prize.
- Please continue to check E-praise for merits and homework
- P.E. kit on Thursday (Green week), Tuesday and Friday (Blue Week).
- Homework set Thursdays. Due in the following Tuesday.
Our Class Reader
We voted for a new book to read together at the end of the day and we chose 'The Boy at the Back of the Class' by Onjali Q. Rauf about a refugee boy who joins a class of children. We are really looking forward to reading this together.