Welcome to 6GT
Last term of year 6!
Firstly a massive well done for everyone for their hard work and commitment during SATs week, the pressure was on for lots but they were fantastic. Secondly, our first trip of the year was a massive success. At the Knapp and Papermill we measured the river flow, width and depth after we went hunting for invertebrates to check how clean the stream was - someone even caught a fish!
This term we have lost of exciting things planned from our History unit which links with our Warwick castle trip to transition day where you will get to go an experience year 7 for the first time. All key dates will be below.
We now have our homework system up and running, so don't forget to make sure this in on time.
English and math's homework are due on Mondays, there will also be Times Table Rockstars and Spelling Shed set for you each week.
- 10th June - Jubilee Celebrations
- W/c 13th June - Bikeability
- 17th to 22nd June - Book fair
- W/c 20th June - Bikeability
- 4th July - Transition Day
- 8th July - Warwick Castle trip
- 14th July - Sports Day (Yr6) - 8:25am to 11:50am
- 21st July - School Closes for Summer
Please make sure you child has the following equipment for school:
- 2 Red biros
- 2 HB pencils
- 2 Black pens
- 30cm Ruler
- Small glue stick
- Pencil sharpener
- Pencil crayons
Please come to school in your PE kit on Monday and Friday.
- Plain black joggers/shorts
- Red Witton Polo
- Red or black socks
- Witton school jumper or cardigan