Welcome to 6APa's Class Page
On our page you will find:
- Highlights of our week together
- Celebrations of class work
- Helpful hints and links for SATs revision
- Reading recommendations
- Well SATs are over! The weather is set fair and hopefully we are going to have a chance to enjoy the outdoors this week. We are happy that there are more opportunities for you to go out and exercise BUT please continue to Social Distance and WASH HANDS OFTEN. Mrs. Davis still misses her grandson and is waiting for a chance to travel further and meet him again.
- Mrs. Pattinson has shared with me her happiness at being able to talk to you all. Remember that you can use Epraise at any time to get in touch.
- Remember that "No worry is too little or too large to share." If it is urgent then contact the school office OR Childline 0800 1111
- In Art in school this week in school we copied and completed patterns form Freedom Quilts. The children found this a bit too taxing - so I will rethink that activity before I deliver it again. I will post some patterns on our page and you can see what you think. Mrs. Pattinson has also been in school working with our Key Worker pupils. I think she caught the sun a bit yesterday - we are doing a lot of outdoor learning!
- You can now use E-praise to send us messages and to return any work that you have done at home. See the gallery for some lovely artwork that we've received this week.
We are missing you all terribly but remember to stay in touch with each other and try to help each other as much as you can. Get on the social media (the ones you are allowed to use please) and say lots of kind things to help each other. We have been using this to talk to each other too!
Look after yourself and keep yourselves and your families safe. Much love from Mrs. Pattinson and Mrs. Davis