Welcome to 5JB class page!
Thursday 14th October 2021
We are now galloping our way towards half term! Our team building day at Boundless outdoors last week was a fantastic day out and demonstrated just how well we have bonded as a class. It was lovely to see you all supporting each other and working collaboratively to solve physical and logical problems together and to conquer a range of fitness challenges.
- Phones- Switch your phone off at the front gate and keep it in the class safe.
- Water bottles - please ensure you have a water bottle that you can refill at break and lunch in order to stay hydrated.
- Uniform - in order maintain high standards, we expect you to come to school in full uniform or PE kit on PE days. Please ask parents to contact your teacher if there is a reason for missing or alternative uniform.
- Equipment - you are required to provide your own equipment (blue pen, pencil, red pen, ruler, eraser, sharpener, glue stick and whiteboard pen). It is essential that you come to school prepared for lessons.
- Homework - please see your epraise planner for your individual expectations. Where logins and passwords are required, you must record your details in your red book or, if forgotten, contact your teacher before the due date.
You are expected to complete the following tasks weekly:
- Weekly English – Grammar sheet from your English teacher/
- Weekly spellings- Log into Spelling Shed and complete the assignment set each Thursday.
- Daily Times Table Rock Stars Online - 5 minutes a day
- Daily Reading - 15 minutes a day